Thursday, September 21, 2006

WhY, What? WHere?..WHatever??

Who are we all?Where do we come from and where do we go? And what is all that we do in between? What is honesty, what are values?Why is that values are not the same everywhere?Is it really so easy for us to hurt someone without a thought?What is this whole kinda separation in the name of religion.Aren’t we cultivating hatred?Caste,Creed,Community. You wake up in the morning , breathe the air around you, what are we going to do during the day?Are we going to make someone happythat they knows us, or make them curse us with all their might with what we do to them?Why is jealousy and hatred all around? Is it really tough to love?To just be is it tough to be true children of god?To maintain the “clean state” of mind that we had when we were born?Or we were born with all this? When I look at someone, I usually wonder what is going on their minds about me.And I wonder if I had to stand apart and look at myself how would I look?How am I? What do I seem like?What is the impression that I am giving? Do I look stupid?Is it easy to hate and all that tough to love? Is there so much violence in us? What are we here for?What are we expected to do?What is humanity?Are we human at all?Or are we something else?Why can’t there be one world religion?And though people say it, why can’t it be brought to effect?Is it politics,or at the end of the day, doesn’t it boil to the stupidities of the human mind? And why is it that they aren’t too many of us who are comfortable staying alone? Is it because we can’t be alone with ourselves because we are too scary?Can we be happy in a room all by ourselves and with no one to converse with? What do we think of?Can we put thoughts on hold?Yes we can.or so I have read,Is it the thought-less state tough to reach.I read, that to get there, we should first let our thought whoosh by and look at them dispassionately.And then there are gaps between thoughts.Those are the gaps which will slowly become bigger and lead to the thought-less state. The power of the mind..its so written about…still the mind cannot be pinpointed on the anatomy.Psychology doesn’t acknowledge the presence of “mind”.Is it thebrain or is it the heart? Or is it the conscience?Or is the a stream? Does wish fulfillment exist?Somesay natural disasters are manifestations of wish fulfillment…IS IT TRUE? ARE diseases a manifestation of the mind?What is it to have it, what about the laws of karma? Does it mean that we are interefering in someone else’s karma to suffer? Sometimes when I stand infront of the mirror not to satisfy my vanity, but to maybe find out who is the person looking back at me? Can I morph into someone violent? Or can I morph into a saint? Who am I? Am I u? Or am I someone else?Are you me?Are we alone? Are we all pieces of whole? Then why is that we are happy at someone else’s downfall? What is the society? What is the environment if we aren’t the one creating,maintaining,shredding, piercing it again. Isn’t everything around us the way We want it to be?Then why are we always unhappy? And when do I get the answers to the “wity”? And sometimes, why should, why exist?
** Am really sorry for this post or should I say it as those thoughts pent up within me.Well,as what I always say, the only reason I don’t want to talk about them is because they don’t make any sense (ppl might think am INSANE!!!)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home