Friday, September 08, 2006

Lies

Have you ever told a lie?No?Never? Well, that's definately a lie. All of us have told lies...starts out of these small "white" lies like "Yes ma, I fed the fish","Yes ma, I ironed my my uniform" and "Yes ma, I polished my shoes" which slowly convert into other lies like "Yes ma,I'm studying" when you are actually reading Harry Potter and the order Of the Phoenix and they become"Yes ma, I rocked my maths exam",when in truth the exam rocked you. Now ,when I've come out of the exam hell *sorry hall* ,I know i'll only score only around you-don't-want-to-know.Brilliant-I told my mother that I has expecting so and so. I had a feeling, like this great big rock that pops on the pitfalls of your stomach from the very heavens.The time of enlightment. The time of great realization.I wasn't telling lies, no sirree. Right now, I can't say anyting. My hands are just typing off their own accord. Listen. I know what I'm gonna tell you is beyond lameness, but then again, when you have done horribly in a test and don't want to tell your parents or when you've not really ironed your shirt or fed the fish or when you don't really feel like telling that really cool friend of yours that his swearing's a little overboard instead laughing or encouraging him/her. STICK TO THE TRUTH. I know what you are thinking right now. I sound like your dear mum, don't I? ok, don't listen to me... but don't say I didn't warn you when that great big heavy rock of truth bungee jumps in your stomach on your own day of enlightment.
Miserably yours,
kousalia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home