Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tagged!

I'm tired and my head hurts and I don't feel like writing a real post, so I'm gonna do the "seven things" meme that's been floating around. I have been floating around. I have been officially tagged by samantha. So let's get started!

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARES ME
-Heights, I'm getting better at this, but I start to panic if I'm to high up.
-Meeting new people, I get knots in my stomach if I know I have to.
-Horror movies
-Dogs,....(no..no)
-My future
-Losing loved ones in general
-Being stuck in a small place where I can't breathe

SEVEN THINGS i LIKE
-Travel that opens my mind's eye and broadens my horizon
-Books
-Gatherings with my cousins as I cherish them
-Hanging out with close friends
-Freedom
-Dark chocolate
-Food

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM
-My bed
-mirror
-Cd-player
-cupboard
-CDS
-books
-Clothes (duh)

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am random
-I'm always online...because I can't go out at night.
-I am tall
-I believe in karma
-I can't cook
-I have a really,really bad sense of direction
- I'm open-minded

SEVEN THINGS i PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE
-Skydive
-charity
-go to a local university (atleast)
-learn to cook well
-be a millionaire (fat hope)
-Visit all the seven wonders of the world
-find a life partner

SEVEN THINGS i CAN DO
-Dance
-Sing
-go anywhere and not be prissy about things
-Cry while watching movies
-Work under constant pressure'
-shop for hours
-Write really fast

SEVEN THINGS i CAN'T DO
-puT on a fake smile
-Say "I LOVE U" when I don't really mean it
-Eat tomato just like that
-Not feel bad if I just walk pass a beggar without giving him any money
-Leave a messy and dirty room as it is(in my own house)
-Get straight to the point
-Tolerate rude behaviour

SEVEN THINGS i SAY MOST
-What
-Hey,ppl
-yah..
-oh really
-mmmmmhmmm
-whatever
-oh gosh

SEVEN PEOPLE WHO WILL HAVE TO DO THIS
-i'M not gonna tag anybody because the tag above has made the rounds already and everybody pretty much answered this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home