Friday, July 14, 2006

changed?? me?? i dunno..u tell me!

Liya...
-you changed a lot
-you are so different.
-you were the homely type girl
-very "passive"..you weren't active at all...
-now you are" new" kousalia
-you are famous now....
This are the words that often used by my close friends nowadays.I don't know whether , I really changed? I think it's mainly because of all those post that i have gotten and the activities I have joined in. I
couldn't sleep at night,thinking about all this nonsensical stuff.I really don't know where all this conflict gonna end up? As i said in my earlier post,I'm blinking the world... everyone's so mature,so clear,and then there's me clueless as ever!Am I changing or is it the world that I am living now is changing me?(sounds confusing ??..sorry am a complicated person.)I don't know..I really don't know!@@#$% What happened to me? Am I taking the right path? Am i to accept the fact that i'm changing or to deny the fact! I don't know.Is it good or bad?I'm depressed.I'm in a chaotic state. The people whom I'm closed too...drifting apart..Nothing less..Nothing more.
Why? *sigh*
p/s-----> Thines, I am sorry because I keep on telling u that you are changing and stuff like that(I am so sorry)It was actually a prank,Me and shashi planned it..Ha..ha... I know it's lame.
-----> Aunty,thanks for the wonderful advice that u gave me,i agree to most of it! You are the right person to seek for advice:P....
And not forgetting to those who often read my blog.Thanks for reading all my crappy stuff.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey KO! I finally visited your blog. I hope you come to mine too! Anyway, don't worry. As for me, you're still the same old "crazy" KO that I know... and I will always be your friend. Although sometimes we don't see each other or talk. You will always be the same to me... you know me right? 5 SCIENCE 5 wasn't that long ago... Love you!!!

-Eva-

9:09 PM  
Blogger live ur life... said...

Eva...gosh!!!! never expected u!Newayz tx 4 visiting my blog!:)Me linking u up! love u 2!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey no problem friend. Oh add me on MSN... if you have!
dinasaurdog@hotmail.com

10:36 PM  
Blogger liya said...

Hey michelle.....thankz 4 visiting my blog! i miss those 2 cempaka days too! MISS U LOADZ too!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home