Friday, June 02, 2006

I dunno what to name it!

Last post i wrote about so called studying method..but now..i seriously don't know what to write...scribble..type....(u name it)! I am so sad.Gosh..what a life am i living in?...What da hell is going around me??...My old friends are drifting apart...since all of us are in different colleges now...we have got no time for each other..Assignment, projects,different colleges, new friends drift us apart. I know that something like this will happen sometime but then is just to hard to accept it! High school...the best eva...laughters,joys,happiness,sadness..that i share with my friends...it's something that i'll treasure in my life forever. I learn something today...sometimes we must learn to live in life as it is...well,more like to accept new things in life..for instance new friend,new surroundings...As for now i just want to go with the flow..whatever comes my way,i'll just accept it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home