Monday, April 17, 2006

I"M BACK!!

Yeah..i am back! i have been outta blogging for such a long time because of my stupid broadband connection. Can someone please recommend me a good lawyer,because i am really pissed of with TM net connection and TM net customer service and I badly want to sue them!:( Have been complaining to this stupid TM-net ppl about my connection and until today there is no reply from them! Have been calling them for the past few weeks and have been complaining to them that the same problem has occured and guess what??? NO action had been taken until today! IRRESPONSIBLE,ppl!! Thanks to my dad for letting me use his office comp! Have been surviving for weeks without my comp..I MISS MY COMP!!:( alltogether BAD MONTH!! :( *big sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home