Saturday, March 25, 2006

All about the A's!

I seriously don't know what kinda world am living in!A's..A's..and A's!!!!arghhhh....Spm(Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) (SPM), or the Certificate of Higher Education, is a national examination taken by all form 5 students in Malaysia. Generally, this is at the age of 17, though students who attended pre-secondary school class would take it at the age of 18. Students who successfully passed their Penilaian Tahap Satu (PTS) examination at Standard Three would take their SPM a year earlier, at the age of 16.The SPM results have been announced last week on 13 march! I have scored only 1A and i am quite dissapointed with my result.I didn't get what i want.,but then since i am a science stream student, ppl said that i did well...some even told me.."dun worry, spm is nothing!"anyways sometimes ppl think that is a must to score straight A's in your spm!(what a typical malaysian i thought to myself)..but for me is not all about the A's !It's about how hard u worked to get ur results! As for me,i know i did study and put in effort..so there's is no regrets in it! Have you heard this saying"do your part and god will do the rest"?..and i think it's TRUE! A's in spm is nothing....is all about getting a degree and a good job! So for those who didn't do well in ur spm,take it as a part and parcel of your life and move on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home