Wednesday, March 29, 2006

i dunno...

I am so stuck..i seriously don't know what am i going to do now! I'm in a total confuse state..well more like in a chaotic state. After high school, to think about pursue-ing my studies is a big headache..Which college i should go or should I do government matriculation(STPM) or what course should i take?,or should i just continue with science stream? or to withdraw to arts stream?...gosh!!!..i dunno..!! I thought life after school will be different,but trust me..is not!!! Is like being dumped into basket full with thorns.(my usual saying).Well...i discussed this topic with my mom and she told me not to worry about it! "What ever comes your way,you go for it" and this was my mom's advice! *sigh*, perhaps my mom is right...i should just do whatever comes my way,or perhaps i need a psychiatrist!Can someone please recommend me a good psychiatrist because i think i need them.. insane!*BIGSIGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home