Tuesday, April 04, 2006

DRIVING&*%^$

D-R-I-V-I-N-G class ...oww gawd..i am going through hard time in life.DAMn parking..! I can't do it properly...!Driving class is driving me mad! Does that rhyme? My instructor was pissed with me because i can't do parking correctly! He was pratically,shouting at me! *sigh* such a bad day for me! On the road,all the cars was horning at me, mainly because i'm a new driver(fresher) and i was slow like a turtle..well,i have to admit that!,but then..what the hell i'm a new learner!..Gosh sometimes, i felt like slapping the person who horned at me!..What's wrong with this malaysian drivers?Can't they be polite? While on the road, i noticed something!There were two kind of malaysian drivers ,"modify car" drivers and "kiasu"drivers ... I don't get it!This "modify car" drivers (most irritating drivers on the road) ,they will modify their car basically to show off and then,horn at others because other drivers were slow , as if "they are driving a BMW" and then the"kiasu ppl"! Why don't this "kiasu" malaysian drivers have this in them, "give and take policy"??Least they can do is TOLERATE with us(freshers) .. geez!!!!*am not a Formula one driver*They expect us(freshers) to drive fast!! WHAT THE HELL??
Plz excuse my grammar.. but am really pissed today! i know i did crap in this blog. I am so sorry for the "dumbest" post today!The Moral value of this story is DON'T DRIVE IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN DRIVING"...!!!:( all together bad day*BIG SIGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home