Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i Am speechless!!

Hey...ppl!! I am so happy today!! School was super duper good! i love it! awesome!(well....eventhough i'm in boy'z skool but so WHAT??) I just love it! I have been given responsibilty to organize a fashion show!!! Omg..i am sooo nervous...and my classmates was so helpful! I wasn't feeling lonely....infact the meeting was lively!! The committe was good....they didn't make me feel left out! My seniors was really cool...!! Thankz to my friendz>> Joon harn,Kenny, shiao jeeng,pricilla,kevin,ridwan and my classmates>>>>thank u soo much ppl!!! U guyz did help me a lot!! Support from them do help me a lot to have a strong heart to make my first move as a organizer! So yah...wish me luck!,,,arghhhh..i still can't believe it..am gonna organize something..GOSH!!!*sigh*
I Am just too excited about all this so, plz do excuse my grammatical mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home