Saturday, July 08, 2006

UPdatE!

Hey everyone.....

Here's news....

I'm still alive!

Update on my life:
-I have been elected as the form 6 society President(unbelievable?believe it! I can barely believe it myself)
- am in editorial...yes editorial(and datz so not me)
-am a librarian(geez...i'm still figuring out why i joined in?)
-am choosen as a prefect in a boy'z skool(and am so gonna decline it!)
-am a class monitor(yes..more like a useles monitor)
-am in badminton club( need i say more?)
You may ask me...why did u joined in so many activities?The answer is I need my curicular activity marks for my university intake..so yah datz da whole bragging all about
I have been indulged in extreme sloth in the last few dayz..staying back at school,is sooo tiring!
Some warning bells are beginning to go off in my head. I havent picked up a textbook since last week! YES>>I KNOW ..i'm lazy! gosh! Have been busy with assignments and school homeworks! The subjects look alien to me,business studies,economics...arghhhh...i'm clueless! I have nothing poetic to say at the moment..... am just feeling guilty for not studying!
PS Please don't get too scared after reading this post. I am in an extremely crazy mood right now... k..datz all for now!
much love....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey!
thnx 4 visiting my blog!
u hv a cute layout leh, hehehe.
n congrats 2 u on all ur posts!
LOL
n i'm linkin u up!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home