Sunday, July 23, 2006

o-nite speech! over!

YAY.......
I'm done!I can't believe it! DONE!!

No more Speech! No more speech EVER!WOW!
What a joy!!!

I can't believe I survived.I can't believe it's over.It's a chapter of my life that's closed!
It seems so abrupt.That's it? A(rather bad) boring speech,and it's over?I'm not making much sense today.I'm too hyper.I'll stop getting on your nerves now!I'm on the verge of going completely insane.I'll post when i can sit in one place for more than 5 minutes.For now,
I'm going to go jump around.
I love life!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Finally I see a post from you!
Yea, your speech was good, but you didn't look at the audience! LOL.
Ah, that's over, forget it. Did you enjoy yourself?
Yea, life's good. Of course there are ups and downs... only that makes us a better person, no?

6:30 PM  
Blogger TikTsin said...

Speeches aint fun xD that I'll agree with u.

Anyways, ur speech was fine whut. Nthg went wrong la =)

8:29 PM  
Blogger liya said...

@eva
really..my speech was good?thankz 4 da compliment!:P YES..i did enjoy myself!O-nite was cool! yah..i agree wif u...there alwayz ups and downs in life! what's life without all those? :)

@Tik tsin
thanks 4 dropping by,man! About da speech I was nervous larr...speech..yucks!geez!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home