Friday, September 01, 2006

I hate u!!!

I don't care whatever you say about me. I don't give too S*** about you.Your words draws blood without you realising it.Words can harm and heal,your words, killed me. I had enough! You are such a pain.Do you really think you can say whatever you want???You are giving me such a miserable life! What the hell are you thinking?It hurts.... You think you are Hot, sassy, cool???Let me tell you something *YOU ARE NOT, B****!...i hate u! U R THE MOST TERRIBLE PERSON on earth!!! and you know what I don't care about you.

*sorry,ppl...for this post. I had enough.I just wanted to write,type,scribble about what I felt! I'm angry with someone so..am really sorry for this post*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is it? sumone i noe? lol... just chillman. if tht guy or gurl's a jerk, it not worth it. Dun be so anxiousla for the speaking test. and no... ur mouth doesnt smell of garlic. Lol. We're all going to screw the speaking test la, but while we're at it, might as well have funlah. hehe

7:23 PM  
Blogger liya said...

eugin.. no larr is just dat i'm really angry!He/she did hurt my feeling, so yah....
About the speaking test, arghhh we are doomed! U R RIGHT!We'll have fun larr! :P

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home