Thursday, April 12, 2007

Morning has broken....

Morning has broken. Somewhere in New Zealand, that is. Over here, it's 8.00a.m. Morning technically, but the feeling is somewhat lost without the sunshine, birds chirping, roosters crowing and the like. I am awake because I am supposed to be working hard for stpm, but I was suddenly overcome by an acute desire to blog, and since I haven't been feeling urges of that sort in a while (as you can see by the sky-high frequency of my posts recently) I decided I might as well.

So hello. It's been a while. Things are different, yet the same. What do I say? It seems like at every given point in time, my head is about to burst with thoughts, with things to say and questions to ask. My life right now seems to me like one big muck-up. Like a scene gone wrong in a play, like water spilt over a painting, like a sustained off-key note in a song. Everything I do seems to be just a little bit off. A little too much to the left, a little too late, a little too close. I don't know what it is. Is it a phase? Or is something really wrong?

Am I forgetting who matters, what matters? Have I got my priorities all wrong? But then, who gets to decide? Not me, apparently. The universe seems to be protesting vehemently against all the decisions I take. I suppose life becomes easier when you know what you want. Problem is, I haven't got the slightest bit of a clue.

I'm having fun though I think. Lots and lots of new people to talk to, to laugh with. Lots of new ways to have fun. Many new discoveries, many new nonsenses :). All in all, I'm having a pretty nice time. It's nice to mess up once in a while I guess. I just want some direction. An arrow or a finger pointing right or left, close or far, early or late. At least I'll know where I'm going. Or if I'm going anywhere at all.

Excuse my rant. I promise a more fun post next time. Which will be soon, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home