Monday, January 29, 2007

Am not the same anymore....

I don't know whether i am doing the right thing? I'm so stuck,chaotic state,dissapointed....Why am i getting so stressed up for a small matter?affecting friendship...affecting my life...... i tried my level best to be the same...i tried to control my anger. I want to be the same..i don't want to fight over a small silly thing. ...I am really scared because things aren't the same anymore...different environment,new friends, all those post i got is damn tiring and stressful... I used to be a normal girl back then, leading normal life with peaceful environment, circle of wonderful friends.(I miss u ..ppl!) ..I really wish you guyz was here for me! The fact that i am not trying to control my anger makes me wants to slap my face but i know myself, i am doing the right thing. I'm trying to find the real me,,,,
Am i the same kousalia??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home